Changes to the Website Terms
We may change, modify, amend or update the Website Terms from time to time by publishing an updated version on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept the updated Website Terms and agree to be bound by them.
For the purpose of this TOS,
- “Affiliate(s)” shall mean with respect to Internet Connections, any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with Internet Connections including its subsidiaries and associate companies.
- “Content” means all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code collectively.
- “MSISDN” means the Mobile Subscriber Integrated Services Digital Network- Number.
- “Product(s)” shall mean mobile handsets, gateway routers, set top boxes, telephone instruments, telecom equipment, network interface units (NIU), USB modems, data cards, accessories, spares & supplies, consumer electronic goods etc.
- “Service(s)” shall mean all services that Internet Connections provides to its subscribers through this Website including but not limited to mobile recharge, bill payment and any other value added services.
- “You”/ “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and or using the Services offered through the Website and includes a subscriber of telecommunication and digital services of Internet Connections .
- “WebSite” means the website operated by Internet Connections (internetconnections.co.za), or its Affiliates, which provides information related to various Services of Internet Connections to the subscribers or any prospective customers and enable them to avail the Service(s) as may be provided through the Website from time to time etc.
In order to avail the Services through the Website, you are required to register on our Website, which may involve without limitation, setting up of a profile, providing your MSISDN, or Internet Connections ID/username and password, your name and other personally identifiable information. However, you may be able to lodge a web based complaint, feedback or suggestion, by filling the necessary information and without registration. We may access your MSISDN or request you to enter other details such as email id etc. along with the MSISDN. You will be solely responsible to ensure confidentiality of your username or passwords or account with the Website. By registering you hereby grant consent for contacting you via telephone or email based on the information furnished by you either by us, or our Affiliates or third parties nominated in this regard for providing better services or for promotional activities related to the Services. You agree that the basic customer information, personally identifiable information, provided by you are true, complete and accurate, and agree not to submit any particulars which are false or any information you do not have any right or authority to provide. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all activities that occur on or through your access of the Website. We do not collect any information from minors. In order to use and or register with the Website you must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age or older. As a user of this Website, you are also allowed to access and view the contents of the Website, without registration. However, in order to serve you better, we have provided an option to register interest in the Products and or Services, by submitting your first name, last name and telephone number and email id. By submitting the details as above, you hereby grant consent for contacting you via telephone or email based on the information furnished by you either by us, or our Affiliates or third parties nominated in this regard. Our team will contact you with necessary details if you have registered your interest in the Website.
Price and Payment Policy
For the Services which are on chargeable basis Internet Connections may offer you multiple payment options online for availing the Services. However, Internet Connections reserves its right to add or delete any mode of payment without any prior notice. The Service(s) are offered and made available only to users who are subscribers of, telecommunication and digital services of Internet Connections, and or, to users who have the necessary authorization for using, the MSISDN, and for making payments through or in connection with the use of the Service(s)at the risk and responsibility of such subscribers. If you are not such a user, please discontinue the registration process and use of the Services immediately.
While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and your issuing bank, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Internet Connections reserves its right to change the price of any Service(s), tariff plans, in the Website any time without any notice, however in compliance with all applicable laws. All payments made against the purchases of Service(s) on Website by you shall be in South African rands only. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
You represent and confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to carry out a transaction on the Website. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Internet Connections reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions which Internet Connections may receive from an individual’s valid credit/debit/valid bank account and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
You acknowledge that Internet Connections will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction or any delay in processing a transaction which is beyond the control of Internet Connections.
No unlawful, infringing or offensive activity
Your use of this Website is in compliance with all the applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made thereunder. You must not post/transmit or enable another person to post/transmit via the Website any information or material or otherwise use the Website for any activity which breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy or is contrary to any applicable laws. This Website or any Services under this Website are accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of the Website. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. We have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
No viruses or other interference
You must not transmit or enable another person to transmit via the Website any virus or other information or material or otherwise use the Website in a way which:
- tampers with, hinders the operation of or makes unauthorized modifications to the Website;
- inhibits any other user from using the Website;
- defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person; or
- contains obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
Termination or suspension of your access
We may suspend or terminate your account or access to all or any part of the Website at any time, if you breach this Terms and Conditions of the Agreement /TOS, in our reasonable opinion or at our discretion for any reasons as we may think deem fit.
Exactness / Accuracy not guaranteed
We have made significant efforts to accurately display the details of Services, colours that appear on this Website. However, we do not warrant/guarantee the content of this Website is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. The particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colours, displayed on this Website.
Content / Feedback that you submit to the Website
We may allow you to post your experience or feedback in respect of the Services or your user experience with this Website, via the Website (“your content”), for which you should be registered with the Website. You confirm that the particulars posted by you are true and correct information and shall not belong to any third party or fictitious names. For your content, you hereby grant us, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or communicate to the public your content for the purposes of our business, and the right to sub-license those rights to others or our Affiliates. You also consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your rights (including your moral rights) in your content. You warrant that you have the right to grant the above license and that our exercise of the license rights above will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, and neither the content is defamatory nor it will breach any law. We may monitor or review your content, and may make minor edits for the limited purpose of correcting spelling or any grammar errors, but we are not obliged to do so. We may also alter or remove any of your content at any time, for any reason including for operational integrity of our Services.